HealthPostures offers a healthy sit-stand work style to give healthcare employees a flexible solution for a better work environment. HealthPosture’s functional and easy to install products meet the Healthcare Ergonomics needs in a variety of healthcare facility settings:
Radiology Reading Rooms
Having the right sit-stand products in place is essential in today’s healthcare facilities where it is necessary to focus on high-quality care. Individuals will invest in their well-being when they realize they have more energy and feel better while using the sit-stand work style.
People are built differently and work differently. Adding the TaskMate to your Healthcare facility will create a more comfortable and productive work place.
-Transforms to meet seated and standing needs in the healthcare facilities
-Gives you the support and flexibility you need in order to complete those daily tasks.
-Promotes healthy ergonomics, enabling users to change their working positions from seated to standing.
-Adjust from seated to standing delivering the complete range of ergonomic postural benefits of a true sit-to-stand workstation
-Easy height adjustment for multiple workers sharing a workstation
Healthcare Ergonomic Benifits
- Create health sit to stand workplace for healthcare facility personnel
- Avoid fatigue and improve attentiveness
- Help make electronic information more accessible
- Highly functional and easy to install products
- Easy installation
- Cost-effective alternative
- Products adapt easily into current sites and future integrated facility upgrades
- Reduce the rate of Absenteeism
- Improve morale
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality of work
- Easily move from a sitting to a standing position
- Comfortable prolonged computing
- Burns calories while at work
- Quickly attaches to most any work surface
- Telephone holder
- Copy holder
- Extended platform work surface
- All-in-one keyboard tray
- Adjustable keyboard tray
- Electronic height adjustment
Implement a Healthy Sit-Stand Healthcare Ergonomics Work Style Today!
Contact HealthPostures Customer Support at 800-277-1741 or email@example.com
Find a local HealthPostures dealer(Edit)