Personal Information: We do request information on the order form such as name, shipping address, and credit card information. This information is used to fill your orders, billing and shipping purposes. If we have trouble processing your order, we may use this contact information to get in touch with you. We do not sell, trade, rent or give your name, address or any other information you provide to any business or person.
What we do with the information we gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Credit Cards: The site is secure from others stealing your credit card information. When you shop on-line with us, all the information you give (name, address, and credit card number is encrypted. That means your information goes out as code. HealthPostures, LLC uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to keep your information safe while it is transmitted to us. You will be transferred to this secure mode when you begin your checkout process. Once the order is processed and the credit card billed, your credit card information is NOT stored in any database. Since we do not store it, you will have to submit it each time you place an order. If you feel uncomfortable sending your credit card information via the web, we do offer the option of placing your order over the phone at 952-873-3266.
Links: We do provide links to other sites. HealthPostures, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applied solely to information collected by this website.
Your privacy responsibilities: To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the HealthPostures, LLC Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.